Railway Student Internship 2023
Railway Student Internship | Railway Internship for Engineering Students 2023 | Railway Internship 2023
Technical Training Centre
Banaras Locomotive Works, Varanasi – 221004
Notice for Summer Internship for Undergraduate Engineering Student’s – 2023 at Technical Training Centre, Banaras Locomotive Works, Varanasi-221004
Notice No.: TTC/BLW/Voc./23, Date: 13.04.2023
(Ref: Railway Board’s letter no. 2019/E(Trg)30/5 dated 29.04.2019)
A. IMPORTANT INSTRUCTION AND DATE FOR ONLINE REGISTRATION & SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION.
1. Technical Training Centre (TTC), Banaras Locomotive Works (BLW), Varanasi will conduct Vocational Training for the Undergraduates of Engineering (Degree / Diploma) students. The duration of the internship shall 04 or 06 weeks.
2. The application forms shall be filled online by website www.blw.indianrailways.gov.in starts from 24.04.2023 (10:30 hrs.) and closing for online registration is 29.04.2023 (16:30 hrs.) on the basis of seats availability.
3. An e-mail of acceptance will be send to eligible candidates. Students are advised to check their e-mail regularly. No any list will be published online.
4. After acceptance of online form, students will be able to download the Application Form, Gate Pass, Attendance Sheet & Declaration form.
(path is Vocational Training , Documents , Application Form, Gate Pass, Attendance Sheet, Declaration form )
5. Before filling the online form, students must have the scanned copy (soft copy) in jpg or jpeg or pdf format of documents on prescribed size as detailed below:
6. As per previous years’ trend, the seats were filled online within 2 to 3 hrs of opening the website. So the candidate must get ready the documents to be uploaded and to fill the form online with good internet connection on system accordingly.
7. Student must put up fully filled form (hardcopy of downloaded 04 documents i.e. Application form, Gate Pass, Attendance Sheet, Declaration form), original college request letter & copy of Aadhar before commencing of training.
(No need to send above documents through post or courier.)
8. Training date and training area shall be allotted by TTC at the time of reporting for training.
9. The training is imparted mainly in branch group of Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Computer / IT and Civil engineering.
10. The training period shall be 4 or 6 weeks. The duration of the internship more than 6 weeks will not be entertained.
11. It is advised to students to save the soft copy of all related documents and bring hard copy at the time of reporting for training.
B. DETAILS OF SEATS – AT A GLANCE
1. Total seats for engineering branches group month wise are 1000. Details are as under:
|SN||Branch Group||Branch Name||Month wise Seat Distribution||Total No. of Seats|
|Mechanical Engineering (Production)|
|Mechanical Engineering (Automobile)|
|Mechanical Engineering (Maintenance)|
|Industrial Engineering & Management|
|Mechanical & Automation Engineering|
|Electrical & Electronics Engineering|
|Electrical Engineering (I.C.)|
|Instrumentation & Control Engineering|
|3||Electronics||Electronics & Communication Engineering||50||50||100|
|Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering|
|Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering|
|Electronics and Computers Engineering|
|4||Computer/ IT||Computer Science||45||45||90|
|Computer Science Engineering|
|Computer Science & Information Technology|
2. Seats may be increased or decreased by the competent authority (Principal / TTC).
3. No fee would be charged from trainees.
C. ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
1. Facilities of internships will be offered to only those students who are still studying at Undergraduate level in Technical / Engineering areas. The internship will be provided for:
a. Diploma Students : IInd Year Only
b. B.E. & B.Tech. Students : IInd & IIIrd Year Only
1. On successful completion of internship and submission of project report by trainee, a certificate will be issued to them by TTC/BLW, Varanasi.
2. Attendance of intern should be 100%. The decision of the Principal, TTC/BLW shall be final in any shortfall of attendance.
3. TTC/BLW may instruct an intern to terminate the training programme at any time, as deemed fit, without assigning any reason. The decision of the Principal, TTC/BLW shall be final in this regard.
4. Also an intern can leave the programme, if he/she desires, giving prior notice of seven (07) working days to the controlling officer. No certificate shall be awarded to such an intern.
5. Students have to collect their certificate within 01 month from completion of training. No liability will be of TTC to issue the certificate after 01 month.
E. GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS
1. No remuneration in the form of stipend, salary or allowances of any kind will be paid to the trainees by the BLW administration. No passes or PTOs will be issued to them.
2. The trainees will have to conform to all General rules and regulations of discipline (as follows) during Vocational Training / Internship at the BLW Administration.
a. Eligible trainee will report with Safety Shoes, Helmets and PPE’s, mask & sanitizer for starting the training, otherwise gate pass will not be issued.
b. The candidate must follow the guidelines to contain the spread of COVID-19.
c. Slippers, half pant, plaid are strictly prohibited in TTC & IRWRI premises. (at the time of reporting also)
d. Using of mobile with earphone is strictly not allowed.
e. Trainee will follow the instruction given by the instructor / training incharge.
f. Trainee will never interrupt the work by gathering with other trainees in Vocational training office / workshop premises.
3. Any loss or damage to equipment and fittings that may be caused by the trainee during the course of training in workshop etc. should be indemnified by the Parent/Guardian of the student.
4. The trainees will not be treated as employees of the BLW and as such will not be entitled to any compensation or damages from the BLW for any injury to them or to their property etc.
5. The trainees will be under the administrative control and discipline of the Principal, TTC/ BLW, Varanasi.
6. The internship course shall not confer any claim / right for any employment in any office / establishment under the administrative control of the Ministry of Railways /
7. Vocational trainees shall abide by all the statutory norms of Quality, Environment, Health and Safety Management Systems. In case of any accident or resultant casualties whatsoever during the training period, BLW cannot be held responsible under any circumstances. No trainee shall be allowed inside the workshop without Safety Shoes, Helmets and PPE’s.
8. Photography in workshop premises is strictly prohibited.
9. The TTC/BLW administration’s decision regarding enlisting the students for training will be final and binding. Any subsequent correspondence from students or Engineering College will not be entertained.
10. The trainees have to make their own arrangement for lodging and boarding.
11. Training Schedule and duration is conditional and subjective. TTC/BLW Administration may prepone, postpone, curtail and/or cancel the training on administrative grounds i.e. guidelines received time to time from MoHFW, State Government and local administration regarding corona pandemic. All rights on the subject are reserved by TTC/BLW Administration (i.e. Principal/TTC).
12. No trainee shall be allowed inside the workshop training area or TTC campus except the time allotted in the Admit form / gate pass.
13. For further enquiries on the subject, Sri Sudhir Kumar Jaiswal / CWI (Vocational Training Cell) of TTC can be contacted on following number from Monday to Friday between 09.30 to 13.00 Hrs.
Telephone no.: 0542-2642624
SAG(NF )/ IRSME
TTC, BLW, Varanasi
How to Apply Vocational Training Form 2023 – Click Here
For Apply Vocational/ Internship Training Form ‘Click Here’