RTE Bihar 2023-24
RTE Bihar 2023-24 | BR RTE Admission 2023-24 | RTE Bihar 2023-24 | Bihar Right to Education Form 2023-24 | Bihar RTE Admission Education Rules 2023-2024
Features of Right to Education Act – 2009
1. Right of child to free and compulsory education
2. Special provisions for children not admitted to, or who have not completed, elementary education.
3. Right of Transfer to other school
4. Duty of appropriate Government and local authority to establish school
5. Sharing of financial and other responsibilities
6. Duties of appropriate Government
7. Duties of Local Authority
8. Duty of Parents and Guardian
9. Appropriate Government to Provide for Pre-School education
10. Extent of School responsibility for free and compulsory Education
11. No capitation fee and screening procedure for admission
12. Proof of age for Admission
13. No denial of admission
14. Prohibition of holding back and explosion
15. Prohibition of physical punishment and mental harassment to child
16. No school to be established without obtaining certificates of recognition
17. Norms and standards for school
18. Power to amend schedule
19. School Management Committee
20. School Development plan
21. Qualification for appointment and terms and conditions of service of teachers.
22. Duties of teachers and redressed of grievances
23. Pupil – Teacher Ratio
24. Filling up the vacancies of teacher
25. Prohibition of Deployment of teacher for non-educational purposes
26. Prohibition of private tuition by teacher
27. Curriculum and evaluation procedure
28. Examination and completion certificates
29. Redressed of grievances
30. Constitution of National/State Advisory Council
General FAQ RTE Bihar 2023-24
Question: We do not have the birth certificate of the child?
Answer: Parents or guardians should apply for the birth certificate of the child (by visiting the district hospital) before the date of online application.
Question: Child does not have disability certificate?
Answer: Get the certificate of disability as soon as possible by filling the form for the certificate of disability (by visiting the district hospital).
Question: Date of Birth Verification Information
Answer: Birth certificate, Aadhaar card
Question: ID card information (with parent/guardian’s name and photo)
Answer : Aadhar card, Voter ID Card, driving license, PAN card
Question: Address proof details
Answer : Aadhar card, Ration card, Basic address proof, electricity bill
Student registration has been done, now what to do after this?
Answer: After filling the application, submit two copies of the application form and documents to the office of your block education officer. Check the admission status in the result after the lottery. If the name has come in the lottery then go to the school and get admission done.
Question: What is the fee to be paid in the school after getting admission under RTE?
Answer: The admitted student will not have to pay any fee, the fee will be reimbursed by the government to the school.
Question : How many schools can we choose for our child?
Answer: You can select at least one and maximum number of schools from the list which will be shown to you in the form.
Bihar RTE New Registration – Click Here
Bihar RTE Online Application Status – Click Here