RTE Odisha 2023-24
RTE Odisha 2023-24 | OR RTE Admission 2023-24 | RTE Odisha 2023-24 | Odisha Right to Education Form 2023-24 | Odisha RTE Admission Education Rules 2023-2024
Instructions for registration of Students
- Go to the website www.rteparadarshi.odisha.gov.in
- When the website opens, click on registration and click on student registration.
- Fill out the correct information carefully in the form when the registration form opens.
- You will receive a registration number on your given mobile number, which will be useful during the lottery.
- Fill in all types of information and click on the “Save and Next” button.
- After filling all the information, click the “Submit” button.
* Filling information in the areas engaged is mandatory.
After filling the application parents need to visit the office of BEO with all necessary hard copies of original documents along with two sets of self-attested photocopies of all relevant records and two passport size photographs of the child on the specified date decided by the Directorate of Education. (Refer the circular for the academic year 2021-22 for the date.)
- All original records:
- Copy of application form
- Eligibility documents:
- Birth certificates of child
- Parent’s address certificate
- Mother’s father’s adhar card / voter ID
- Any poverty alleviation card issued by the Govt. e.g. MGNREGA Beneficiaries, BKKY -Biju Krishak Kalyan benificiaries, RSBY – Rastriya Swasthaya Bima Yojna Benificiaries Certificate of income issued by the Tahsildar or any other competent authority.
- Caste Certificate of parent or father (if belong to Scheduled Caste / tribe / socially & educationally backward castes)
- Medical Document (disability / HIV infected – affected children)
- Street Children & Children found begging -Documents Not Mandatory
- Children of migrant workers (Landless agricultural labour -Biju Krushak kalyan card)
- Construction and road workers (Nirmaan Shramik Card)
- Child of Martyr/War Widow (Death certificate)
General FAQ RTE Odisha 2023-24
Question: We do not have the birth certificate of the child?
Answer: Parents or guardians should apply for the birth certificate of the child (by visiting the district hospital) before the date of online application.
Question: Child does not have disability certificate?
Answer: Get the certificate of disability as soon as possible by filling the form for the certificate of disability (by visiting the district hospital).
Question: Date of Birth Verification Information
Answer: Birth certificate, Aadhaar card
Question: ID card information (with parent/guardian’s name and photo)
Answer : Aadhar card, Voter ID Card, driving license, PAN card
Question: Address proof details
Answer : Aadhar card, Ration card, Basic address proof, electricity bill
Student registration has been done, now what to do after this?
Answer: After filling the application, submit two copies of the application form and documents to the office of your block education officer. Check the admission status in the result after the lottery. If the name has come in the lottery then go to the school and get admission done.
Question: What is the fee to be paid in the school after getting admission under RTE?
Answer: The admitted student will not have to pay any fee, the fee will be reimbursed by the government to the school.
Question : How many schools can we choose for our child?
Answer: You can select at least one and maximum number of schools from the list which will be shown to you in the form.
Odisha RTE Registration Online Link – Click Here
Odisha RTE Student lottery results for the year 2023-24 Please enter your Registration ID to get the results – Click Here
Download Completed application 2023-24 Please enter your Registration ID to get the results – – Click Here